Our District Foundation Committee has held a 50/50 raffle in each of the past two years. The payouts last year were pretty rich!
In 2017 the program is a straight 50/50 raffle: Tickets are $20 each. 50% goes to the Rotary Foundation. Clubs selling tickets will get per capita credit of $10 for each ticket sold in that club. The other 50% will be split among 6 individual winners at a ticket drawing of all tickets sold, to be held at PETS on 3/17 in Kalamazoo.
This raffle gets richer and richer for the winners as the number of tickets sold goes up. The more tickets we sell, the more EVERYONE wins.
Contact your Club President and/or Foundation Chair for details.
Good luck and thanks for your support of this important project: good for the Foundation and good for the winners!
- Contact the right people in your club and schools to find out who would be best for this experience. BE PERSISTENT!. Current mature sophomore or junior leaders who can return from the conference and put their leadership skills to work in your schools and community are great candidates for LLC.
- Make use of our Was it Worth It? short video with a prospective candidate or school official to get their attention.
- Follow up with our newest LLC Overview video to seal the deal!
- Follow the LLC 2017 Timeline for LLC Chairs for less headache and to beat the deadline of May 1.
- Use the LLC Presentation for Schools and Students Powerpoint for another way to see what happens at LLC.
- Access the 2017 LLC Application. Please remember that applicants should type in all applicable fields on the computer, then print the document for needed signatures.